City Sampler Block 4

My Roller Derby league just had a home bout (the one I dressed up as a parrot for), even though I am not able to play yet I was still expected to help out. There were heaps of roles to fill everything from selling raffle tickets and cooking the sausage sizzle.
One game needs seven referees and about thirteen NSOs (Non Skating Officials)
I was one of the NSOs. I was penalty box captain. I was super nervous as it's a very important job and I had three other NSOs in the box to captain.
I had to remember so many tricky rules but I managed not to make any mistakes. I feel like I did a good job.

I named this block "Penalty Box Captain" to help me remember not to doubt myself which is something I do way too much.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Block one!

I'm finished!!!!

Bringing out the big guns!